Made of polyamide, most kinetic straps stretch 20—30% of their length - used to extricate a severely bogged down vehicle from sand or mud.
Doubles Winch Pulling Power: The new SECURETECH snatch block offers a new slim extremely lightweight design (1600 grams) while retaining its 14 ton rating. The design features electro plating to prevent corrosion, a light weight vesconite sheave wheel to prevent damage to the cable, solid axle, 2 retaining circlips per side, steel side plates and enlarged oval attachment eye to accommodate up to 6.5t allow recovery bow shackle. The new snatch block has an innovative cut out design on the side plates to help with cooling while in use and helps getting rid of sand and mud that might get trapped between the body and wheel.
The Snatch Block can be certified and test reports are available on request.
The Snatch Bock is used when winching for double lining to increase the winches capacity during a recovery and can also be used to alter direction with a second anchor point in difficult situations.
- Extremely light weight: 1 600 grams
- Compact and ergonomic in design
- Electro plated to prevent corrosion
- Light weight vesconite sheave wheel to prevent damage to the cable with self-lubrication bushed sheaves for durability and ease of maintenance
- Enlarged oval attachment eye to accommodate up to 6.5t alloy recovery bow shackle
- Non exposed wheel to prevent “snarling” with the recovery safety blanket or damper
- Available in capacities up to 40 000kg (20mm diameter textile or wire rope)
- Minimum breaking strength >14 000kg
- Suitable for Steel wire rope, nylon, polyester and plasma rope
- Block can be certified and test reports are available on request
WHERE TO PURCHASE
To purchase a SECURETECH product please visit one of the the stores below or click here to contact Special Industrial Supplies.