Made of polyamide, most kinetic straps stretch 20—30% of their length - used to extricate a severely bogged down vehicle from sand or mud.
The JACKALL jack from Maasdam is a single-lever, ratchet jack with a lifting capacity of up to 3600kg. The jack consists of a vertical steel beam, perforated with holes set at specific intervals. The beam sits in a large and heavy metal foot that provides stability. Attached to the beam is a lifting mechanism with a ratchet that grabs onto the holes and rims of the beam and a lifting
nose that fits under the item being lifted or lowered. Operating the handle moves the lifting mechanism up or down onto each hole in the steel beam.
Let there be no doubt about it, everyone who takes a 4X4 into rough terrain should carry a high-lift jack and know how to use it.
- This 3600kg capacity jack is the best available in its category
- Beam holes accommodate attachment of clevis pins, chains, bolts, ropes, etc
- Lift, pull, winch, push, hoist from zero up to 3600 kg
- Precision cast components, for long life and trouble free operating
- Hot roll-formed, alloy steel beam is strong and reliable
- Easy and simple to use kit
- The product is imported from the USA
- Larger base for optimum stability
- A safety Link mechanism prevents abuse, misuse and makes operation safer
- Powder coated throughout to promote greater corrosion resistance and to reduce scratching
- Steel handle locks against beam for convenient storage
- Built to current ANSI (American National Standard) and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) specifications
- The JACKALL high-lift jack is far stronger than a traditional high-lift jack and bears no resemblance to a chinese "farm" jack, there are a full range of spares and accessories for the JACKALL high-lift jack.
WHERE TO PURCHASE
To purchase a SECURETECH product please visit one of the the stores below or click here to contact Special Industrial Supplies.